Technology has allowed us access to an abundance of spiritual information. Sadly, most of the online information is stuff that should be ignored. There is no one single system, but we need to rely on reason, common sense, intuition, and observation over time.
Included below are several pieces of online advice that should that are found and correct statements about the information:
- Vegan and vegetarian diets are not for everyone. Eating meat does not create negative karma and specific diets are not healthy for everyone.
- Though Feng Shui can be helpful if directional or home structure, colors and lucky charms do not. Feng Shui will not be able to override fate or destiny.
- Any psychic who claims to be able to clear an aura for lots of money because you have bad energy, is likely a fraud.
- Demons, dark energy, does exist and must be cleared appropriately. We are not the ones supplying energy to these forces.
- Black magic is bad because it taps into dark energy. Avoid it at all costs.
- Be wary of using spells to create what you want because this can bring forth generations of fears and negative energy. Use only spells you can with good intentions and not for controlling another person.
- Psychics cannot bring lovers back. Even if they can influence someone, this creates negative Karma as you are messing with fate and destiny.
- Souls can reincarnate quickly or wait as long as they want. There is no time limit on this. It depends on what needs accomplished. There is also no limit on the number of reincarnations.
- Souls can reincarnate in any race, religion, gender, or country. Most will try them all over time.
- Though our current personalities may only live once, our souls return again and again.
- A specific religion is not needed, simply treat others as you want to be treated.
- Twin souls are a perfect match, this is invalid. Soul mates do not exist either.
- You cannot manifest a soul mate. Whoever you are destined to meet will last a long time if that is how it is meant to be.
So much information is available, but it must all be taken with a grain of salt.